• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop version 22.3 BUGS

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having "buggy" issues with this version where it just decides to not let you perform basic functions? I'm working from Adobe Cloud and usually when this happens, it seems to mean that there's an update and once I install the update, everything works fine. But I had to uninstall it and go back to version 22.2. I was working on that for 2 weeks, then today had some weird stuff (not being able to click on a layer in a PSD file, for example), so I thought I'd install the update (22.3). I did and the same crap was happening and it even crashed.  I'm back on the older version. Any ideas????

Thanks,

Jen Em

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back to the last version that worked for you — many of us have gone back to 22.2 and are awaiting the next patch. Please report the 22.3 bugs to Adobe here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/ so the product developers will see them.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had to roll back to 22.2.  After the update, I was having a couple of problems but the main one was with printing.  When selecting print, the program would immediately close.  I went back to 22.2 and it printed fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines