• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Version 22.3 not working on M1 Macbook

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download the latest version photoshop. Few hours it works good, but after start freezing, and in few minutes closed. And its repeats again and again. 3-5 minutes photoshop working, and again stops working. I have macbook 2020 M1. 

Lightroom works perfect, but photoshop doesnt want wokring.

I dont know how to fix it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 22.3. Would you mind sharing the exact macOS version you're working on?

Please go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

You can also try optimizing the preferences of Photoshop using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In system preferences all is ok. I checked. But photoshop still not working. I start to work, and after few minutes it's freeze and stop photoshop closed. 

There is some photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines