• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop version [Loupedeck]

Engaged ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CC version 20.0.2 Is this 2019?

[title edited to include Loupedeck by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Advocate , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

1. no idea if he is on Mac or PC, so kind of a tough answer.

2. You install drivers/software that are supposed to enable the functionality and interface with Photoshop when you get going with the Loupdeck. It's really not that much different than having a mouse and keyboard just looks and feels different really.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

If the software is install and it detects Photoshop how does the software interface with Photoshop.  For example it could act as a keyboard or a mouse or a pens and interface with Photoshop as a device Photoshop supports.

I did a search and saw a video of  a young woman editing a photo in Photoshop.  She has assigned keys one the device to Photoshop actions bud did not state how the was done of or pressing the key communicated with Photoshop.   It is easy for a program to shove key strokes to an

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I ask is because, I can't seem to be able to get my loupedeck to work with it. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install its software into Photoshop CC 2019,  I would think the would need a Photoshop plug-in installed

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you install on computer and it detects photoshop. It works great with Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see its plug-in in Photoshop anywhere?   In filters menu in Photoshop bars or palettes how do you access or how does photoshop access it.  It not a normal windows device or mac device like a keyboard or mouse which Photoshop supports.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a controller, so it's not like a typical plug in. It access Photoshop similar to how a Wacom Tablet will access Photoshop. It has it's own set of drivers and what-not to work on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop has Wintab and Windows INK support for Pens to interface with the Pen devices drivers. What support does Photosho have  to interface with a loupedeck device.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. no idea if he is on Mac or PC, so kind of a tough answer.

2. You install drivers/software that are supposed to enable the functionality and interface with Photoshop when you get going with the Loupdeck. It's really not that much different than having a mouse and keyboard just looks and feels different really.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a PC. the Loupedeck came with software, and I installed it. The loupedeck program is suppose to detcked photoshop. it detects lightroom no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just on the Loupedeck website. Lightroom is pretty easy for it to access, But the addition of Photoshop is fairly new. It only started on I think December 14th. I would suggest checking on their website to make sure you have the latest software first and foremost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that was done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And still no luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works just with lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should probably contact tech support from LoupeDeck. It's their hardware and software that are having the issue, so that's probably your best bet. Probably have to go about it via email unless you know how to speak whatever language they speak in Finnish.

https://loupedeck.com/support/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the software is install and it detects Photoshop how does the software interface with Photoshop.  For example it could act as a keyboard or a mouse or a pens and interface with Photoshop as a device Photoshop supports.

I did a search and saw a video of  a young woman editing a photo in Photoshop.  She has assigned keys one the device to Photoshop actions bud did not state how the was done of or pressing the key communicated with Photoshop.   It is easy for a program to shove key strokes to an application.   But to play a action with you keyboard you must assign a Fn key to the Action in the action palette.

In the video she use dials to do mouse like things like touch screen touch pads and pens.  It is possible to communicate with  action like a keyboard and mouse and a key could play an action of configured in the action palette.   What I trying to point out something must be added or configure into Photoshop just to play an action.  The action to be played must be in Photoshop how did it get in Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you have Photoshop open when you installed the software? Try restarting the software and see it it detects Photoshop after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm posint here for those people like me who also struggled to make Loupedeck to work with PS.

There is a Loupedeck plugin that you need to install from Adobe Cloud Marketplace and it will work instantly. 

Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 23.17.50.jpg

Probably if you are using a hacked PS (Not connected to Cloud) you will no be able to get your hand on this plugin...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i literlly had loupedeck CT for a year and couldnt figure out i needed this plugin to work, and no such thing as support on their website. Thanks for sharing i will add a direct link  for the plugin for someone else might need it.

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud/plugindetails.html/app/cc/a3cd5ec5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines