Photoshop very rare issue

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've started using Creative Cloud Suite recently (pay version), and there's a rare issue I've experienced yet in the free trial. When working in a document and trying to export for web, a small window appears showing a message of "opening preview", a timeline and a Cancel button. But nothing happens, not loading at all, and if I press Cancel or ESC button, still nothing happens, no possibility to stop the process. This tiny window stop ALL THE APP. I thought maybe if I wait a couple of hours, maybe this process may finish... waited 2 days and everything remains the same. Tried all the methods to stop process, with no results. When I check the "Force quit application", Photoshop is active and running with no problems, but I have to force quit after all.
A similar issue happends again yesterday, when iporting a vector logo (nothing sophistiated or heavy) from Illustrator. Another tiny window appear with a loading that never loads... and all my work stoped there.
Does anyone experienced somethin similar? I am using a MacBook Pro 2020 with macOS Big Sur.
Thanks and have a nice day!

Alejandra | aleare.design

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

The activity you described should only take a few seconds, so something seems wrong. Maybe if you have the correct system specs try resetting your Photoshop preferences to see if that helps.

Nowadays File > Export >Export As has taken over from  Save for Web (Legacy)...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines