• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop vs Photoshop Cs6

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my photographer uses photoshop CS6 and lightroom, and i have just recently downloaded Photoshop CC and lightroom. What's the difference? Her photos are extremely good, but i have NO idea how she even gets close to editing her photos that good. ( example is the photo i posted).  I have watched hours of "tutorials" and "how to" and still cannot make my photos look the way i want them too. ( also no i do not want to copy her, but i don't know how she masters the editing, and i didn't know if it had anything todo with her using CS6). 

9A6257F9-A96D-4F36-901C-A4991E6C9586.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Owning an older version of Photoshop will not impove your photos. There are two reasons your photographer photos are good:

• The first and most important is her skill and talent in using her camera.
  • Second is her skill and talent in touching up photos, which may not need very much touch up.

You might start with:

• a photography class
  • taking courses in photo retouching, such as "Learning Photoshop Portrait Retouching" by Chris Orwig on LinkedIn Learning. There are many others.

Have fun learning!

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's the problem with being a photographer nowadays. No matter how much skill and expertise you put into it, people still think "it's just Photoshop".

I'm not kidding. This is a huge problem.

So Lindsey, here's a secret: the best photographers use Photoshop as little as possible. It's a last resort. If the shot is good enough, if you've set up the lighting properly and so on, you don't need it. That's always the goal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines