Highlighted

Photoshop vs wacom intous medium tablet

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
I have some issues with the newest update of photoshop, that makes my drawing tablet not work correctly. It keeps freezing the canvas, and only works if i uncheck the "Use graphic processer" but when i uncheck that its laggy, pixelated and im unable to rotate the canvas, which is an very important feature as an artist

I saw someone in here, having the same problem, they bought a new tablet. I have no problem with doing that, but i just want to buy the right one, and not end up with another one that deals the same problems. 
But on the other hand, does it really have to come to that? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop vs wacom intous medium tablet

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
I have some issues with the newest update of photoshop, that makes my drawing tablet not work correctly. It keeps freezing the canvas, and only works if i uncheck the "Use graphic processer" but when i uncheck that its laggy, pixelated and im unable to rotate the canvas, which is an very important feature as an artist

I saw someone in here, having the same problem, they bought a new tablet. I have no problem with doing that, but i just want to buy the right one, and not end up with another one that deals the same problems. 
But on the other hand, does it really have to come to that? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"and only works if i uncheck the "Use graphic processer"

Have you tried updating your GPU driver from the manufacturers website, it will either be Intel, AMD or Nvidia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so it worked for a while, I updated the driver for the tablet. But now it acting up again, so I'm gonna try this. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0