Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop + Wacom (Cintiq 24HD and Wacom Remote) hotkeys not working

Explorer ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

For several versions of Photoshop now, I've had an issue where I can't utilize the Wacom hotkeys, which has always been integral to my illustrating in Photoshop. (I have since used other software for illustrating, as I cannot intuitively work within Photoshop). I'd really like to fix this issue though. 

I just upgraded to the lastest version of my Wacom drivers and the latest version of Photoshop. The problem persists. I think it's an issue with Photoshop, as my Wacom settings work across every other piece of software on my PC.

-The express buttons on the Wacom pen are not responsive according to how I set them up in Wacom's software. I'd like one button to be Erase and the other Right Click. Photoshop always pulls up some brush settings with one button, and it seems the other button is set to double-click. This used to not be an issue in a version of Photoshop maybe 2-4 years ago? 

-Same with the Express Key Remote. It pulls up the default Wacom options but isn't triggering the hotkeys I assigned.

Is anyone else having these issues? Do I have a bug specific to my computer? Thanks for reading, hope to fix this. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was an update to Wacom drivers on 5/18.

Also if you are on a Mac, make sure the Wacom IO manager and Tablet driver is enabled in Mac System Prefs/Security/Accessibility

If you're on Windows - this thread had a solution to try:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/wacom-express-keys-yet-again-not-working-for-photoshop/td-p... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines