Highlighted

Photoshop + Wacom Tablet

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to say that with the latest Photoshop update - 21.2.3 - everything was back to normal with the behaviour of my Wacom Intuos 5. I just put back the file PSUserConfig.txt and everything is working great, pressure, no lag etc. And I can turn the annoying Windows Ink features off in the Wacom control panel software. 

Topics

Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop + Wacom Tablet

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to say that with the latest Photoshop update - 21.2.3 - everything was back to normal with the behaviour of my Wacom Intuos 5. I just put back the file PSUserConfig.txt and everything is working great, pressure, no lag etc. And I can turn the annoying Windows Ink features off in the Wacom control panel software. 

Topics

Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why Adobe made the change in the first place, everything was working fine with the PSUserConfig file and Windows Ink off, why fix what ain't broken and instead fix what is actually broken

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0