• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Will NOT Install in Creative Cloud Desktop App

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm currently having an issue trying to install Photoshop onto my PC. Quick backstory, I just uninstalled Photoshop 20 minutes ago because the new 22.0 update wouldn't show in my updates tab on Creative Cloud. So, I figured I would uninstall PS, and then reinstall. Well, after I uninstalled it, I cannot reinstall it because it's not showing in the "All Apps" section of my CC desktop app. Photoshop shows up as an option to install in the desktop WEB version of CC, but not my app. Everytime I've tried to install from the web version, it redirects me to install in the app, but when it goes to the app, it brings me to the "All Apps" page, with no installation happening.

I've already signed out of my account, force closed CC, restarted CC and restarted my computer. I'm currently using an "enterprise" account through school, which photoshop is a part of that subscription. (I've been using it for 2 years now, most recently yesterday) I've provided screenshots of my current dilemma. How can I go about reinstalling photoshop? I need it soon for school work. Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?