Photoshop Window Moves (Mac)

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop window moves to about 1/3 of the way down the screen randomly. I have maximized the window, moved it back to the top, but sooner or later, it will move to about 1/3 down the page. I can't find any settings in Photoshop or in Mac Preferences that would cause this. I have tried double clicking the window bar and it goes back to the top and fills the screen, but not permanently; eventually it goes back down. I have turned the Mac Preference for double clicking on and off without any changes happening. This is fairly recent behavior, over the least week or so. Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 08.16.59.png 

Photoshop CC (latest)

MacOS 11.3 on M1.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be an M1 issue "latest version" of Photoshop doesn't help – which version exactly.

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use CC and the CC app says "up to date," it's 22.3.1. 

I did reset Preferences and it is still happening.

Sorry for the delay, the reply went to spam. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines