Highlighted

Photoshop won't let me save

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I've just bought a new imac and transferred everything over from my old one. 

I am trying to edit some photos (I've tried multiple photos) and Photoshop won't let me save them once I go to Save As at the end of my edits. I click on the 'Save As' button and nothing happens. I try clicking multiple times - still nothing happens. I can 'save' with that button. But I want to be able to 'save as' in a different location and then convert to a jpeg files. Why won't Photoshop let me do this? Can someone help me please?

Thank you

Emma

TOPICS
Download and install, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop won't let me save

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I've just bought a new imac and transferred everything over from my old one. 

I am trying to edit some photos (I've tried multiple photos) and Photoshop won't let me save them once I go to Save As at the end of my edits. I click on the 'Save As' button and nothing happens. I try clicking multiple times - still nothing happens. I can 'save' with that button. But I want to be able to 'save as' in a different location and then convert to a jpeg files. Why won't Photoshop let me do this? Can someone help me please?

Thank you

Emma

TOPICS
Download and install, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0

Have something to add?