• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop won't let me save.

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a problem where I couldn't save certain (neither a quick save, save as, or export) and would get an "could not save due to program error". I couldn't even copy the layer to another file. This can happen to one or all the files I'm working on at the same time. Sometimes, simply opening and closing will let me save files again, and sometimes I'd have to restart my entire computer. I searched up the problem, and it was suggested to reinstall it. It worked for around 3 days, after which I ran into the same problem again. This has continued as a russian roulette of "when will photoshop stab me in the foot", and I'm looking for a more permanent solution than periodically reinstalling photoshop. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Operating System, Photoshop version (Specific number from about Photoshop menu), etc.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows 10, with PS version 22.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines