• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Won't Load Recent Files

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now when I open photoshop, I can still use it, but the usual buttons like "open" and "new" aren't showing up. None of my recent files show up either, and it is just annoying. I've had a large amount of issues with adobe products not functioning the way they should, so this is more salt in the wound. I am on the most current PS update with the Creative Cloud. I have restarted my computer a couple of times, and nothing has fixed this that I've tried so far.

psloading.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

That's an issue for many of us. We've reported it to Adobe, but haven't hear much back yet. For the time being turn off the home screen in the preferences and use the legacy recent file option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an issue for many of us. We've reported it to Adobe, but haven't hear much back yet. For the time being turn off the home screen in the preferences and use the legacy recent file option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thank you. I'm glad that I'm not the only one with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, no!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am running the latest photoshop 2020

and have the same issue

the recent files option

do not even exists anymore...

bad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines