Photoshop won't open to "home" screen, freezes during start up.

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to open Photoshop, the circle/loading icon appears and doesn't even rotate, just freezes. I'm not able to open files, or even open to delete my preferences. I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled. I've worked on/off network. Nothing is working. All other apps are working. 

I currently have a few projects for work and this is very frustrating, especially since it was working fine earlier today. 

Using Windows

Any help would be appreciated!! I don't know what else to try. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop won't open to "home" screen, freezes during start up.

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to open Photoshop, the circle/loading icon appears and doesn't even rotate, just freezes. I'm not able to open files, or even open to delete my preferences. I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled. I've worked on/off network. Nothing is working. All other apps are working. 

I currently have a few projects for work and this is very frustrating, especially since it was working fine earlier today. 

Using Windows

Any help would be appreciated!! I don't know what else to try. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should probably mention I'm using PS CC, the newest update. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0
Lynn5FEA LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for your bad luck shouldn't be so trifling and you may have got
somewhere..

--
null

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0