Highlighted

Photoshop won't Quit

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem quitting Photoshop on my MacBook. I keep getting the message, "The document “The Gavriella Trio.psd” will be closed after saving has completed." The document isn't saving so I had to re-do all my edits and save the image under a different name. Now the original image won't close and I can't close Photoshop. Has anyone else had this problem?

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop won't Quit

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem quitting Photoshop on my MacBook. I keep getting the message, "The document “The Gavriella Trio.psd” will be closed after saving has completed." The document isn't saving so I had to re-do all my edits and save the image under a different name. Now the original image won't close and I can't close Photoshop. Has anyone else had this problem?

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hold down the Option key while pressing down on the Ps icon in the Dock, you will have a Force Quit option in the icon menu.

The bigger problem is the that Ps is freezing up at Save. So I recommend a Preferences Reset.

Reset Prefs CC 2015.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines