• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop wont open at all

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems doing anything related to opening Photoshop, both 22.0 and 21.2.4. While they both show up as installed under my "All Apps" when I press open, I'm not getting anything other than the loading circle sign for a few seconds and then nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've tried uninstalling both photoshop versions but it keeps telling me to save but I've been unable to do so because screw me I guess. On my second attempt, I tried to uninstall Creative Cloud itself but got no results due to the application using Creative Cloud. The only conclusive thing I have found is that illustrator opens up just fine without complaint. I'm begging on my knees here. 

p.s. The first time/ only time I was able to open Photoshop 2021 it kept telling me about a program error I'm pretty sure has to do with the driver Wacom tablet but, who knows. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Windows up to date?

Also, try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updating Windows finally let me open Photoshop but I'm still faced with the "Could not complete your request because of a program error" so I will be trying to take your advice on the graphics driver as you mentioned, thanks for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines