• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop wont open, just spinning wheel

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop wont open on my iMac no matter what I do. I've tried unistalling and reinstalling photoshop as well as restarting and holding shift+option+command. No matter what it just has the spinning wheel of death. Please help! My desktop is up to date and I'm using the newest version of Photoshop. Any imput on solving this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Uninstall 22. 4 then install 22.3. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing for me : spinning wheel, even after uninstalling and reinstalling. Only Photoshop is concerned in the Creative Suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add me to the list - have spent a week on with support (chat) with zero fixes just asking the same questions like it will magically fix itself!.. M1 Mac Mini using Big Sur latest version. Ps 22.4.x does this no matter what I've done. So I am running on 22.3.x which pisses me off..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, i'm working on a Mabook Pro Apple M1 16GB and my photoshop won't open! Just has the spinning weel forever.. I need to work and Photoshop won't open!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall 22. 4 then install 22.3. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try logging into another account (you may need to make one): does it still crash/hang?

If you boot into Safe mode (hold down Shift Key at boot): does it still crash?

Have you tried running a free utility like Onyx to see if that stops the crashing? 
https://www.titanium-software.fr/en/onyx.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All good general ideas but they didn't fix the issue. Not sure onyx would anyway

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines