• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i open up photoshop nothing shows literally nothing im not sure what to do theres no buttons nothing someonehelp me fix this please!

update; so its only "home" that causes this to happen if i a open a file in photoshop i already had it works fine but if i click the home button its blank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

Can you post a screen shot?

It should look something like this and you go, for example, File > Open... and navigate to the image you want to work on.

Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 09.48.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mac os 10.15.5

photoshop 21.1.3

it looks just like this i tried uninstalling cc and restarting my computer i even tried a cc cleaner but nothing seems to work

Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 3.28.36 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried to reset Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much RAM do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8gb left

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cmd k will get you to Preferences. Try turning on Legacy Composting. Other ideas would be to uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" as a trobleshooting step, or lowering the the Drawing Mode under Advanced Settings.

PS 2020 Performance.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Did you try following steps 

If the document window is blank - see https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

If the Home Screem is blank - See https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-home-screen-issues.html

In case, if this above mentioned solution does'nt work, please try solution provided at following thread

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/blank-screen-on-illustrator-on-mac-os/td-p/11161722?page=

Let us know if any of the solution work for you.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines