• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, i just re downloaded adobe creative cloud and i do not see my photoshop in my apps, that i am ALREADY paying for each month £10. I click on the photoshop app and it tells me to pay £20,  how do i get the app to download again without paying any extra? 

I have not used this for a long while but still paying £10 a month on program that is no longer in my library.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've downloaded and installed Photoshop and (assuming you have the correct OS and system specs), it's not loading, I suggest you uninstall Photoshop, using the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud app, and resinstall it again.

If, after doing that it still doesn't launch, let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you signed in with the CC application to the same account for which you are paying your Photoshop subscription.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you pay Â£10 then you either have the Photography plan, or the Lightroom plan. The Photography plan includes Photoshop, but the Lightroom plan only includes Lightroom desktop and 1 TB cloud space, not Photoshop.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines