Highlighted

photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent 2 hrs online chat trying to get my photo shop up and running ....no luck ... tried another computer downloaded and worked .... ended help chat .... now its down on the second computer also. After many update and installs I'm left with nothing again. Went to cancel plan so tired of issues and now they want me to pay two months payments to get out of something that has not worked in months. Pretty much has stressed me to the limit. Any suggestions that would help. I have followed every fix on here also. Oh and it won't shut down now unless I restart computer. It just hangs there can't add pictures . Says problem with program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent 2 hrs online chat trying to get my photo shop up and running ....no luck ... tried another computer downloaded and worked .... ended help chat .... now its down on the second computer also. After many update and installs I'm left with nothing again. Went to cancel plan so tired of issues and now they want me to pay two months payments to get out of something that has not worked in months. Pretty much has stressed me to the limit. Any suggestions that would help. I have followed every fix on here also. Oh and it won't shut down now unless I restart computer. It just hangs there can't add pictures . Says problem with program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop? Which operating system?

Have you just upgraded to the latest Photoshop 2021? There is a known showstopping bug in 2021 for which Adobe is currently working on a fix. See https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErroropeningfiles

>>>Says problem with program

What is the exact error message? Screenshots help.

Is it this?:

"When opening or creating files in Photoshop 2021 (v22.x) you get the following error: "Could not complete this operation because of a Program Error"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0