Highlighted

Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to Adobe Photography Package 2020 and everything worked well for several months. Adobe automatically upgraded my program to Photoshop 2021 and now I get error messages trying to log in and can’t log in. I have gotten  put on hold for over an hour or cut off  every time I call the help line. When I finally got in touch with a their call center the person tried to get off the phone several times but I kept him on the line. I let him log in to my computer to resolve the issue but he couldn’t fix it. He said it was graphic issue not an Adobe software issue and I needed to go to Radeon help center and update GPU graphic drivers. Adobe is still charging me for the program that their help center couldn’t fix. Anyone else had this issue? Why would it be working and the next day somehow "my drivers" are now the problem ?

Any help appreciated

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to Adobe Photography Package 2020 and everything worked well for several months. Adobe automatically upgraded my program to Photoshop 2021 and now I get error messages trying to log in and can’t log in. I have gotten  put on hold for over an hour or cut off  every time I call the help line. When I finally got in touch with a their call center the person tried to get off the phone several times but I kept him on the line. I let him log in to my computer to resolve the issue but he couldn’t fix it. He said it was graphic issue not an Adobe software issue and I needed to go to Radeon help center and update GPU graphic drivers. Adobe is still charging me for the program that their help center couldn’t fix. Anyone else had this issue? Why would it be working and the next day somehow "my drivers" are now the problem ?

Any help appreciated

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally the user decides whether to upgrade (you can keep an earlier version as well as the new version).

Which OS version do you have?

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

What does the error message state?

Have you tried unticking Use Graphics Processor found under the Performance tab in Photoshop preferences?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences, found under the General tab in Photoshop preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0