• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop change every month...now i have a lot of problem to work, for example, why trasforamzione libera is not the same? 

i pay every month for this service, but got notthing.....was better a lot of years ago when i buy the first and i work good for a lot of years

and...for a problem with credit card is not possible to stop after one day the program, sorry! this is not a service, this is a scam.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read through your post a couple of times and see only two issues you are raising.

First - Free transform - if you prefer the old behaviour then go to Preferences > General and check "Use Legacy Free Transform"

Second - you seem to be suggesting that the subscription service is a scam because it cannot be cancelled? I suggest you read the terms and conditions that you agreed to when signing up to the subscription plan. Some plans are monthly, others are 12 month plans but paid monthly. The latter has a cancellation fee for early cancellation.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"photoshop change every month" ... "i work good for a lot of years"

Photoshop has a named release once a year in the Fall, with minor updates in between. If you want it to be the same for "years", you can turn off auto-updates in the Creative Cloud app. Be aware, though, that only the current and one previous are available for download. You can also step back on the dot releases of the current version.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines