PhotoShop

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im trying to download Photoshop on my mac book but the adobe password and the password on the install part for photoshop a different and want let me sign in to download im trying to figure what i did wrong 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download the Creative Cloud app first?

See this help file and let us know if this works or you have more questions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html 

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When installing an app (like the Creative Cloud app) on your Mac you need your computer's admin username and password. This is the one you use to log into your Mac.

Once you've installed the app you will sign into the Creative Cloud app using your Adobe ID username and password.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines