Highlighted

photoshop2021 nightmare

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything i now do with photoshop is not responding as it should. The 2020 was a breeze and performed fine. Now layers are not layers,resizing to fit screen shows percentage wise it is resizing but image doesnt change and it just goes on and on. my system is more than capable so what gives? 

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photoshop2021 nightmare

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything i now do with photoshop is not responding as it should. The 2020 was a breeze and performed fine. Now layers are not layers,resizing to fit screen shows percentage wise it is resizing but image doesnt change and it just goes on and on. my system is more than capable so what gives? 

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post some screenshot with problems visible? If you are sure that your system is capable then try to reset preferences, just in case because that is general advice for all things weird in Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0