• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photosoph 22.3.0 copy paste doaes not wor anymore

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update to Photosoph 22.3.0 copy paste doaes not wor anymore ??!!

If I try to copy a a program mistake is shown.

And the export command is inactive.

What the hell Adobe did at the last update ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So sorry that you are going through this frustration. Have you tried resetting your preferences? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

If resetting your preferences does not work, then I would recommend checking to see if this latest update now has a problem with your current Graphics processor card. Check here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Here is another doc on troubleshooting the card: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

If the problem persists, may I recommend un-installing and reinstalling Photoshop?

Let us know if this helps, or if you have any additional questions,

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

it´s nice to see there is an Adobe Community Professional helping in this forum.

As I have a 300MBit Internet connection I choose your last suggestion and uninstallen and installed Photosop new on my workstation. During the uninstalling I choose the option to delete all Settings to bes ure the new installation will be fresh without old settings.

BUT the problem that the export button kept beeing gray not black - and could not be activated is still so.

And when I try to open a picture from Lightroom with Photoshop then it opens in Photosop, but a window informs: Scriptwarning E/A-Fehler: Allgemeiner Photoshop-Fehler. Die Funktion steht in dieser Version von Photoshop möglicherweise nicht zur Verfügung. - keine weitere Information verfügbar

I / O error: General Photoshop error. The feature may not be available in this version of Photoshop. - no further information available

So I started to try your plan to make troubleshooting the card.

Therefore I did got to Help > System Info to see the Graphics Processor info. Then I got the Info:

Der Befehl Systeminformation konnet nicht verwendet werden, weil ein Programmfehler aufgetreten ist.

The system information command could not be used because a program error occurred.

By the way: copy paste is still not working.

My Dell workstation uses a NVIDIA Quadro M4000 graphic card.

As a user of Adobe products for more than 25 years I am not used to such problems.

As I need Photoshop every day I am not happy with these problems caused by the latest PS update.

Berni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is solved. I had to update the driver of the NVIDIA Quadro M4000 graphic card.

Berni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yay! I am glad to hear that you were able to get it taken care of. 

Just a thought about updates: I turn off automatic updates, and I will only update as a brand new install of the software--and I always keep my old versions just in case I need to go backwards. When everything is working, then I make the switch to the newer version. I too have been using PS for over 25 years and in an every day production envioronment I need my tools to work. 

Glad to hear it's working again!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines