• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photostop 2021 crashes on start

Explorer ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to run Photoshop 2021 v22.0.0.35 i get crash error  and even if i try to update it i still get the same error 

OVZAVQr[1].png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of device are you using? OS? How much RAM and HD space are you using?    Also have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it? It could be a bad install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i tried reintalling it and nothing happened

PC

Windows 10 Pro N

12gb ram

1TB hdd

GPU: RX 550

CPU: FX 6300

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating Photoshop, you seem to be a good few versions behind, current version is 22.3.1, although there are issues with that version relating to GPU's, you could try version 22.3 available from the Creative Cloud app

Photoshop 2021 v22.0.0.35

Also try updating your GPU driver from here

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-550

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried changing the version it sitll didnt work, i also tried reseting the preferences but still nothing my drivers are updated, i can't seem to run photoshop 2021 but photoshop 2020 is working perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines