Highlighted

Photshop 2020 Capture in-app extension not showing up

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my mac the Capture in-app extension in photoshop is not showing up. everything is up to date. Anyone else experience this? Below is link of what I m talking about not showing up.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/capture-extension-in-libraries-panel.html

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photshop 2020 Capture in-app extension not showing up

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my mac the Capture in-app extension in photoshop is not showing up. everything is up to date. Anyone else experience this? Below is link of what I m talking about not showing up.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/capture-extension-in-libraries-panel.html

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please verify the version of photoshop you have by going to Help>System Info and reading the top line for the Adobe Photoshop Version.

Also what version of macOS are you using?

Apple>About This Mac

Works here in photoshop 2020 ver 21.0.2 running on macOS Mojave 10.14.6

cap.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2019 1
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS version 21.0.2

macOS 10.13.6

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the same for me too, and creative cloud is working properly. but still the add content > capture from image is not showing up, only Graphic shows up with image and with Foreground Color always there. Any reason why?

Mac version 10.13.6
Photoshop version 21.1.1

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see the "capture from image option" either on my Photoshop 21.1.1 running on Windows 10 pro 64-bit.  Any ideas?  I do have the Capture app on my ipad and phone but this would save a step, does anyone know if Adobe took this option away with the newest updates?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 31, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Photoshop 2020 v. 21.1.1 on a Windows 10 PC and the Capture From Image option is only available about half the time.  Some days it works flawlessly; other days I can't find it on the exact same image.  The mobile Capture app consistently works, but the in-app version is really hit or miss.  Wish Adobe would provide a workaround or fix on this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be in a library to make the Capture option available. In the overview of Libraries the Capture option is not available.
So, first select the library you want to capture to, then use the + sign to open the Capture plugin.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0