Highlighted

phptoshop video layer is empty

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was doing some video work. so I brought some video source and placed it on photoshopCC 2020.

first time It was worked perfectly. but suddenly I can't see anythigs from video layers. It was blanked. so I maked new files. then placed video source again. But I can't see anything again.

I try to fix it. also tried change video files, or waiting, re-install photoshop.... But they can't solve this problem.

the video is MP4.

jin-lee0101_0-1600420052180.png

Layer 1 was video source. It's empty....

but video source is all fine. I played the video file another programs. NO problem.

please tell me How to Fix it T.T

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

phptoshop video layer is empty

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was doing some video work. so I brought some video source and placed it on photoshopCC 2020.

first time It was worked perfectly. but suddenly I can't see anythigs from video layers. It was blanked. so I maked new files. then placed video source again. But I can't see anything again.

I try to fix it. also tried change video files, or waiting, re-install photoshop.... But they can't solve this problem.

the video is MP4.

jin-lee0101_0-1600420052180.png

Layer 1 was video source. It's empty....

but video source is all fine. I played the video file another programs. NO problem.

please tell me How to Fix it T.T

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?