Highlighted

Pictures won’t show up

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason in my photoshop express it does not an all the photos from my phone starts a few months back.  Is there something wrong or a way to get them all to show up.  I bought the full software in the App Store I have an account i tried to uninstall and re install not sure where to go

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pictures won’t show up

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason in my photoshop express it does not an all the photos from my phone starts a few months back.  Is there something wrong or a way to get them all to show up.  I bought the full software in the App Store I have an account i tried to uninstall and re install not sure where to go

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
jonisco LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My friend has the same problem and although he has not solved it yet, he said that if he marks a photo as a favorite it will show up in favorites. So that might work for you as well until the main issue is solved..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines