Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel Art Photoshop

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know where to ask this....

I can't turn my eraser into 1 pixel for pixel art. I was able to do it before but now it doesn't work. The tutorial I have watched says you need to right click and the click basic brushes but I don't see that option at all. I also followed all the instructions like making the edge of the brush sharp edged and changing the guides in preferences. 

Tonya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"tutorial I have watched says you need to right click and the click basic brushes but I don't see that option at all"

Perhaps they mean right click with eraser active to display context menu with brushes then to select some brush? You are right clicking then clicking on gear icon instead of selecting brush from what I can see on your screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can give you a workaround.  Use the Pencil and set its blend mode to Clear.  This will give a perfect one pixel erase with no anti alias

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines