Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pixelated text on a colored background

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I created an image to be posted on Instsgram with a text on colored backgroud, but the image quality of the text on the colored background is pixelated/jagged/blurry. The image is created in Adobe Photoshop, and up sized quite few times, to fit a layout for instagram to see difrent results and all come burry after I posted on Instagram view from PC on mobile works ok.  Before uploding to instagram on my pc and in photoshop the photo look not too bad. I have tried export with diffrent method and nothing helps. 

No matter what... the text is jagged. Tried both crisp and sharp settings for the text in Photoshop.

Is there anything I can do to make the text on a colored background look good on Instagram PC view?

Thanks in advance

straight from Photoshopstraight from PhotoshopInstagram PC viewInstagram PC view.  I

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I looks like you're saving jpg files, use PNG instead.

The jpg format is designed for photographic images, and does not reproduce text well.

The PNG format is designed for graphics, and should give you sharp text without artifacts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines