• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelation issue after upgrading to macOS Catalina 10.15 - Photoshop CC 2019

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Just Installed Catalina 10.15, Photoshop CC 2019.  My Slideshow Review now has PIXELATION !  How can this be fixed?  Help!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about this, let's make it right.

As you're seeing pixelation in the slideshow review after upgrading to macOS catalina, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did exactly as you said, but the pixels are still there. I'm very frustrated. This is not good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see if resetting Preferences works:

Reset Prefs CC 2015.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Catalina and now my Adobe Photoshop 2019 has 2 problems. 

One:  Bridge slideshow shows PIXELIZATION.  I fixed it temporarily, but then it did it again.  Adobe emailed and told me to RESET PREFERENCES ON QUIT”.  I did that, still PIXELIZATION.  Apple sent an update for Catalina.  After updating, same problem.

Two:  In Photoshop when I “SAVE AS” and do Format .JPEG, it will not autofill the same on the title line of the file. 

I have used Photoshop since 2005 on my MAC laptops and routinely changed OS programs with no problems.  When will CATALINA and Photoshop 2019 be compatible with these problems fixed?  I’m very frustrated and wondering what other features in Photoshop will go wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's always best to hold off on upgrading to a major OS update for a least a couple of months, anyway here's a list of the known issues

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop/bd-p/photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines