• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Place Pictures from folder on canvas in batch automatiom.

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm creating a photoshop action in which I have to Create a canvas of 300 by 300 and then place batch amount of images one at a time on that canvas and the images will adjust automatically to the canvas size.

The issue is that I'm not able to open images on canvas. If i place an image while recording the Action, then it record the adress of the image that I used during recording the action and in batch automation, only the image whose address has been saved is processed again and again.

I need to place different images one at a time on canvas.

Please help ASAP.

Thanks

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To do the well all you need to do is create templates and use a script to batch populate the templates with all your images. Free Photoshop Photo Collage and Mockup Toolkit 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The batch command for an action works on each separate image... Therefore you can't record placing the image, you have to record the steps to size the image and create the white background canvas on each image. It's a different way of thinking/looking at the issue. 

Or just just JJMack's scripts.

EDIT:

svg-atn.png

I just realised that your screenshot shows an SVG file, which is not raster-based image... Which would have an error using the batch command.

It works with Image Processor Pro though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines