Highlighted

Plain square brushes

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find plain square brushes?  I have been all over the brush tool settings - I can only find artistic brushes that have ragged edges. 
How have looked online where people say that Photoshop comes with them, but I don't have a selection that says square round brushes in the drop-down menu.  Round and artistic I have, but if there are square brushes, I am not seeing them. 
I am using a Windows10 machine, cc, build 21.2.4.  My skill level is advanced beginner, so if this sounds foolish, I apologize.

Any and all help is appreciated. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Arola | Adobe Community Professional

From the Brush picker flyout menu click Legacy Brushes and the Square Brushes set should be there.

sqb.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Plain square brushes

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find plain square brushes?  I have been all over the brush tool settings - I can only find artistic brushes that have ragged edges. 
How have looked online where people say that Photoshop comes with them, but I don't have a selection that says square round brushes in the drop-down menu.  Round and artistic I have, but if there are square brushes, I am not seeing them. 
I am using a Windows10 machine, cc, build 21.2.4.  My skill level is advanced beginner, so if this sounds foolish, I apologize.

Any and all help is appreciated. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Arola | Adobe Community Professional

From the Brush picker flyout menu click Legacy Brushes and the Square Brushes set should be there.

sqb.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to clarify - I have round brishes, artistic, etc.  Its the square brushes only that I need to find. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sqb.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 1
stude62 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are my new hero.   Seriously, I felt like such an idiot for not being able to find it.   THANKS!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0