Highlighted

Plans - Is Ps bundled with Lr cheaper than Ps only???

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since there doesn’t appear an easy way to contact customer service (ugh... frustrating customer experience)... Can someone here confirm that if I subscribe to Ps ONLY it’s twice as expensive than if I subscribe to Ps+Lr bundled??  ($20.99 vs $9.99).  Or is the bundled version a lesser one than the Ps only one?

Your insights are greatly appreciated!

Tina

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Plans - Is Ps bundled with Lr cheaper than Ps only???

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since there doesn’t appear an easy way to contact customer service (ugh... frustrating customer experience)... Can someone here confirm that if I subscribe to Ps ONLY it’s twice as expensive than if I subscribe to Ps+Lr bundled??  ($20.99 vs $9.99).  Or is the bundled version a lesser one than the Ps only one?

Your insights are greatly appreciated!

Tina

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop application is exactly the same whether standalone or in the Photography plan. The amount of online cloud storage varies between plans, but you can see why the Photography plan is so popular.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has confused people for many years. See this discussion back in 2016:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/creative-cloud-plans/m-p/8085084

To compare the plans, see 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/differences-photoshop-creative-cloud-photography.html

• Photoshop is identical in all plans
  • The main benefit of the Photoshop only plan is extra Cloud storage
  • Most people opt for the Photography Plan: 2 apps for half the price

Choose your Photography plan carefully. Lightroom (Cloud based, no catalog) and Lightroom Classic (desktop based with catalog and more features) are very different.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0