• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help fix my program error.

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have owned Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 14 for over a year now.  They are on my PC and I use Windows 10.  They have worked perfectly fine until I recently downloaded pictures on Replayit (a Jostens Yearbook app and program to share pictures so school can use them in their yearbook).  Ever since I downloaded those pictures, I now get an error message saying "Explore.EXE The item referredto by this shortcut cannon be accessed.  You may not have the appropriate permissions." I have involved Geek Squad and Adobe with no resolve.  Can someone please help me correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried reinstalling both softwares?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.  I uninstalled an reinstalled and so did Geek Squad with no resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Photoshop forum, best to post in the Photoshop Elements forum: Photoshop Elements and the Premiere Elements forum: Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having troubling reseting my scratch disk, what can I do to get my photoshop back working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines