• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help... I’m a newbie!

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have purchased Lightroom and PS. Kind of working my way around LR, not a clue what I'm doing in PS. Anyway, I'm wondering if any of you lovely people can tell me how to add snow to a photograph. Also how to edit a face, as in smooth it out on a portrait. I'm so used to using mobile apps but I have a IMac now so want to do it on that. Any help would be sooooo great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding snow is a special effect. Your subscription may include both apps enabling  you to open images in Photoshop.  I’m transferring your post to the Photoshop forum where I’m sure my colleagues can help with applying a snow effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to this friendly forum.

I suggest you take an introductory course -- the Classroom in a Book series are good as are the excellent LinkedinLearning online video courses, you can get a 30 days free trial. And of course ask specific questions on here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the images in question. 

As for the snow: 

Do you want to combine a photo without snow and one/s with snow or do you want to create an illustration? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could create a brush and click randomly around the photo. See this YouTube video tutorial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I assumed the OP meant snow lying on the surfaces of objects and such. »Snowfall« might indeed be simulated more conveniently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines