• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help me with this font problem.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently downloaded some new fonts and i think i may have attracted a bug in the systems. I am using Photoshop and are trying to make smooth text with "create contemporary path". it worked plenty of times for just a few days ago, but when i am trying to do it today it just shows me this when i press the "create contemporary path": 

wecwecw.jpg

which is in norwegian and translates into: "Could not complete Create temporary path-command because the type layer uses a false bold style." And it says so with every font, even those who was there from the start.

How do i fix this?

I have tried to uninstall and re-install PS but that did not work.

I also use windows, if that helps to know.

Much appreciative for aid with this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off Faux Bold in the Character panel:

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, you have gone all Doctor Who on us, and metamorphosed into a postage stamp. One more metamorphic symbiosis regeneration and you might turn into a female!  

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Not only that, but my user name has a weird addendum. I've been wanting to change my user name to my real one, and using a headshot instead of a chihuahua, but I'm waiting for the dust to settle with the new forum software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines