Please i'm using a crack version but i have plans to buy

Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My name is Joel Edward Enenta  Please i'm using a crack version of Adobe premier suit but i have plans to buy full versions in the future when my studio grows in finance to afford it... I'm from Africa .. Please I need  reply.. .

TOPICS
Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Please i'm using a crack version but i have plans to buy

Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My name is Joel Edward Enenta  Please i'm using a crack version of Adobe premier suit but i have plans to buy full versions in the future when my studio grows in finance to afford it... I'm from Africa .. Please I need  reply.. .

TOPICS
Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Jan 08, 2021 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Once you have a license and some issues arise you can post here again, but please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Translate

Translate

Jan 08, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A reply to what?

You are acting illegally by stealing software. Don't expect anyone to condone that. Is it OK if others steal your work?

Many cracked copies contain malware. You probably have more on your PC than you bargained for.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Jan 08, 2021 1
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm sorry but using these "tricks" to use the software is illegal.

Translate

Translate

Jan 08, 2021 1