Please put Pixels as option for Line Tool

Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why it's now made unavailable and I can't believe I'm having to put it back as a feature request. Please put pixels as an option for the line tool.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please put Pixels as option for Line Tool

Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why it's now made unavailable and I can't believe I'm having to put it back as a feature request. Please put pixels as an option for the line tool.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is working on fixing this. See this rather long post on the subject:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-220-where-is-line-weightwidth-and-p...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Chuck! I know it was a sore spot with a few users, me being one of them. I can see in the post it's going to be nice to see its return.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, I knew they were revamping it, but I thought it was going to be better and more like the live shapes of the other shapes. A bit disappointing. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0