• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please stop being so forcefull

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so i did a BIG mistake of updating to 2020 Version, noticed there oh you cant even export files now (known and unfixed bug) thanks for adding more "lets frustrate the customer" Options to your overpriced app that professionals are forced to use cause youre a monopoly.

After downgrading to the 2019 which isnt better, just to mention the horrible lag and the inability to control your layers when copied, it just randomly switches them for no reason at all, or when you are in transform mode it just randomly switches it off so you have to click and click again, export options are bugged as hell too, lets try to export it like i saved it in 2018 Version, NOPE its all PNG now.

Contacted support "hey please can i have my only working 2018 Version back?" "no we dont offer this anymore, hope i could help"

So to try and be constructive here over my emotions which are legitimate because obviously this company is just S****** all over their customers since, hey you dont have any other options except going to affinity, yet if you're in a company which uses adobe you cant even do that.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, let me get your only working Photoshop CC Version which is 2018, i pay AND payed for it a lot why do you even remove it?!

[Foul language removed by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but this link only gets me to 2020 Version which is as i said bugged, i just want to downgrade to 2018

Update: trying the down below links not the big one one the picture which leads to the 2020... Hope to get sane again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update v2, the links down below worked THANKS A LOT ❤️ i can work normaly again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

And by making a false claim (»monopoly«) you are not doing yourself any favours. 

Anyway, what exactly are you talking about with regard to exporting? 

Could you describe your workflow, maybe there might be a work-around. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes excuse my english im not a native speaker, my frustration with those products took over.

Monoply is true tho, its the only option for professionals who work at 90% of the companies, ok lets say affinity but it aint viable sadly. Here a definition of what i mean

"A monopoly refers to when a company and its product offerings dominate a sector or industry. Monopolies can be considered an extreme result of free-market capitalism in that absent any restriction or restraints, a single company or group becomes large enough to own all or nearly all of the market (goods, supplies, commodities, infrastructure, and assets) for a particular type of product or service. The term monopoly is often used to describe an entity that has total or near-total control of a market." its a fact

Regarding my workflow, Export > export as > window opens (you specify your needs as in jpg, quality etc) > click export button > nothing happens at all (2020 Version)

Hera a link to the known bug https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-cc-2020-unable-to-save/td-p/10720093

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give us more information about the characteristics of your computer? Have you tried to reset your Adobe Photoshop preferences? Finally, have you tried using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, to eliminate any corrupt files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still think Adobe Photoshop does not meet those criteria with regard to image editing; but I can’t say for sure if alternatives exist for all Adobe products or if some are currently indeed unavoidable in some of the fields Adobe provides software for. 

I suspect Adobe is very much at pains not to fulfill a legal monopoly-definition as it might attract undesired attention otherwise. 

But wordplay aside, is Export > Export As the only at least halfway eddicient option for you here? 

Could Saving »As a Copy« or »Save for Web (Legacy)« work out for you? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i tried those too, but it only save like 1 file for some reason and i have 10 Artworks (Webbanners)

But anyway i've got my 2018 Version back thanks to the kind Sir so the world is fine again even though Adobe Support said i can't (shouldnt be allowed to) get it.

Thank you all for the super fast reply and have a good Friday ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good you’re sorted. 

So the files contain multiple Artboards?  

Have you tried File > Export > Artboards To Files? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is somewhat necro posting, but I just wanted to point out that the links for download located on that page fired off several of my spam/scam/privacy algorithms. Might not help you, but just to make sure that future readers keep their eyes open and don't trust links to something from even a few hours ago without a hashfile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry you're having problems with 2020. I have not experienced those same issues, so what you're seeing is not the norm.

If you provide us with more info, maybe we can help get your 2020 running properly. What specific problems are you seeing? Please be as specific as possible:

• What platform (Mac or PC) are you running?
  • Which command(s) are you using? Be as detailed as you can be so we can try to reproduce the issue.
  • What happens versus what do you expect should happen?

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines