• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug in filters don't get applied

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to do have my MacPro wiped clean and everything reinstalled. Everything seems to be working fine now, except when I try to apply a filter from Nik or Skylum, etc., I can see the changes I make, but when I hit "OK", the changes don't happen to my photo. I don't even know where to start to fix this problem. The filters inside of Photoshop do work.

PS 22.4.1

Mac Pro w/ Catalina

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Can you please send us a screenshot of your layers and image? Sometimes, a user makes changes to a file that's under another, or inside a smart object and covered. Seeing your setup will help us determine what might be happening.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not that at all. I'm trying to run both Luminar and Nik filters on a single layer, and no filters get applied after I hit the OK in those plugins. The history shows the I "applied" the filter, but nothing changes in the image. I've tried this with multiple images. I'm thinking I need to uninstall and reinstall these filters?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines