Plug-ins and subscription status

Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After hours (literally) of support chats and phone-holds, an Adobe service rep. explained that plug-ins from the Exchange weren't accessible to me because I have a student subscription. This was news and I can't find it supported in any of the literature. When I install from the Exchange the plugins register as "installed", but the UI is not in the listed location. Is the plugin block familiar with anyone here?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Plug-ins and subscription status

Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After hours (literally) of support chats and phone-holds, an Adobe service rep. explained that plug-ins from the Exchange weren't accessible to me because I have a student subscription. This was news and I can't find it supported in any of the literature. When I install from the Exchange the plugins register as "installed", but the UI is not in the listed location. Is the plugin block familiar with anyone here?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?