• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-ins-Extensions PS 2021 not working

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to load extensions/plug-ins but they look weird cut-off (vertically)  in PS 2021 (they worked well in CC2020). (see the sceenshot). I contacted one of the companies RA Panels for the Beauty Retouch panel and re-installed the panel but it did not solve the problem in PS CC2021. Also the Adobe Color Schemes were not installed correctly. What can be the problem here? Thanks for your help in advance! William

P.S. I work on windows 10 desktop PC.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these plugins noted as compatible with CC2021?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I believe i have a similar issue .... I have the RA  Panel installation files and the latest version of PS 2021  v 22.3.1 .....also I am using Macbook Pro - MacOs Big Sur v11.2.3 . 

it keeps giving me the msg " Installation failed because the extention is not compatible with the installed application"

can you assist please 

Sanar 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download an updated extension. Extensions do not update with Photoshop - it is upon the user to do this.

https://exchange.adobe.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you , still not working though ..... the plug in RA is not an adobe one and i have no idea what is the extention you are advising to update .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the plugin is not an Adobe one - you will need to reach out to the manufacturer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines