Highlighted

Plugin Error message on Start Up

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps Screenshot Error.pngPs Screenshot System Info.png

After I did a re-install of the New Ps I now get this message on start up.

Went into Help > System nfo.. and hi-lighted this section for you...

Plug-ins that failed to load:

Analog Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Analog Efex Pro 2\Analog Efex Pro 2.8bf”
BackgroundFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Background.8bf”
Color Efex Pro 4 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Color Efex Pro 4\Color Efex Pro 4.8bf”
Dfine 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Dfine2.8bf”
FineStructuresFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\FineStructures.8bf”
HDR Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\HDR Efex Pro 2\HDR Efex Pro 2.8bf”
HotPixelsFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\HotPixels.8bf”
Merge to HDR Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\HDR Efex Pro 2\HDR Efex Pro 2.8bf”
ShadowsFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Shadows.8bf”
Sharpener Pro 3: (1) RAW Presharpener NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Sharpener Pro 3\SHP3RPS.8bf”
Sharpener Pro 3: (2) Output Sharpener NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Sharpener Pro 3\SHP3OS.8bf”
Silver Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Silver Efex Pro 2\Silver Efex Pro 2.8bf”
SkinFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Skin.8bf”
SkyFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Sky.8bf”
StrongNoiseFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\StrongNoise.8bf”
Viveza 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Viveza 2\Viveza2.8bf”

Thank you for your assistance.

Phil

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kevin stohlmeyer | Adobe Community Professional

Uninstall and reinstall your plugins.

If the error still persists - double check to make sure there isnt an update for the plugin or if they are even compatible with the latest PS.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Plugin Error message on Start Up

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps Screenshot Error.pngPs Screenshot System Info.png

After I did a re-install of the New Ps I now get this message on start up.

Went into Help > System nfo.. and hi-lighted this section for you...

Plug-ins that failed to load:

Analog Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Analog Efex Pro 2\Analog Efex Pro 2.8bf”
BackgroundFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Background.8bf”
Color Efex Pro 4 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Color Efex Pro 4\Color Efex Pro 4.8bf”
Dfine 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Dfine2.8bf”
FineStructuresFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\FineStructures.8bf”
HDR Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\HDR Efex Pro 2\HDR Efex Pro 2.8bf”
HotPixelsFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\HotPixels.8bf”
Merge to HDR Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\HDR Efex Pro 2\HDR Efex Pro 2.8bf”
ShadowsFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Shadows.8bf”
Sharpener Pro 3: (1) RAW Presharpener NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Sharpener Pro 3\SHP3RPS.8bf”
Sharpener Pro 3: (2) Output Sharpener NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Sharpener Pro 3\SHP3OS.8bf”
Silver Efex Pro 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Silver Efex Pro 2\Silver Efex Pro 2.8bf”
SkinFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Skin.8bf”
SkyFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\Sky.8bf”
StrongNoiseFilter NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Dfine 2\StrongNoise.8bf”
Viveza 2 NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Viveza 2\Viveza2.8bf”

Thank you for your assistance.

Phil

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kevin stohlmeyer | Adobe Community Professional

If the error still persists - double check to make sure there isnt an update for the plugin or if they are even compatible with the latest PS.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
Ty for your reply.

That would be the Nik Collection. I know Google doesn’t release it anymore
it is now DXO I will check for an update or pay for the new one.

Thx again
Phil
--
Instagram @philipperronphotography
Twitter @Philip_Perron
289-527-0393

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil, I am suffering the same issue. I have found that copying the 2019 plug-in file across gives me 60% of functionallity but Silver efex won't have it. I think it is compatability and may downgrade my PS if I can't upgrade the nik package.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0