• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugins

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. It seems plugins is not possible any more? I have the Redfield plugins since years and love them. No I have a new computer and downloaded the newest photoshop but get an error-message every time I start up Photoshop: "One or more plugins do not exist". And when I try to start the plugin it says "could not do your command cause of a writing error" (in swedish...)

It has always worked for me

I tryed to re-install photoshop but get the same error

Someone had same problem? How to solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plug-ins are not migrated if you installed a new version of Photoshop did you install your third Party Plug-ins into the new Photoshop Version, Did the Plug-in install in Photoshop's Version Plug-ins Folder. PS 2020 21.2.1

image.pngimage.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I installed the plugins again. And in the plug-ins folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just install their four Free ones and they work only on windows and they work on my Windows 10 Ps 2020 21.2.1

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines