• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

plugins

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the plugin marked as installed on creative desktop app after getting it from third part. But how do I use them in photoshop or lightroom ? Cant find them in the actual program ?  Have restarted, have the latest update and so on but how do I use installed plugins ? Have a couple of them but they dont show up in the actual program. Cant find any answer on the internet and this issue is driving me mad. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What plug-ins are you referring to exactly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have installed plugins from Creative Coud Exchange then visit web page for that product and look for instructions. Not necesary plugin will be available from within application. You may need to instal, load or open manually plugin what depend on product itself. There are presets, actions, patterns, templates and so on available on CC Exchange. 

Most common folder to look for item acquired from CC Exchange is Downloads folder but check again on web page dediacated to particular product/plugin or contact developer/publisher for more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally strange. The plugin is  Water Reflections from Panos FX and I installed. It now stands as "installed" in adobe creative app. If I go to the site for the plugin the only guide is "Plugin acquired. Next click on this "Install" link to open Creative Cloud App and finish installation." When I click this one I get back to creative cloud app where I can do nothing, it says "installed" and if I click it again the same happens like above. I have a couple of plugins installed but I cant use any of them. 
I really should know how to do this, I've been using photoshop and lightroom for many years. Working with web-development and so on... I am used to troubleshoot but this one I am stuck ? How is the thinking to be able to use the plugins ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the problem. When I was searching for the file in my "downloads"-folder it was not there for some reason. I did the process again and now its downloaded and possible to execute and the it worked and the "action" is in place in photoshop action-panel... I must have made something wrong but I can't understand what went wrong. My only advice to myself and others with the same problem at this moment will be to try the procedure again and serach for the file in downloads-folder... thank you for answers ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found info on Where To Find It tab on CC Exchange site - page for Reflections by Panos FX. Below is screenshot. So anyone with similar problem should visit dedicated page on Adobe Exchange and look for instructions on Where To Find It tab. Not every extension get installed as Photoshop's panel, many extensions requires to open, load otherwise make them work in app of your choice including Photoshop. Most of the actions in particular will not be "installed" but rather downloaded to your computer. You must unpack and usually manually load or import them in Photoshop.

where to find reflections.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines