Plugins

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated Photoshop to 22.3.0 and now my plugins do not appear in the menus. I already checked to make sure all pulgin files were located in their correct folder locations. They do not appear under Filters or File - Automate

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue!!!!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somthing is going on because mine is crashing.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just learned, If using the Apple M1 you must go to application folder right click on program select get info in check run in rosetta. This worked for me. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're on an Apple Silicon Mac (M1). This is the first native version of Photoshop, however many plugins have not updated yet. If those plugins are not nativ,e they will not show up.

As @Rickey_Allen pointed out, when you want to run those plugins you'll have to force Photoshop to run using Rosetta. Performance will be slower, so you can later turn that off to go back to faster native performane when you don't need to use those plugins.

Here are some other current limitations: Photoshop for Apple Silicon  

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all very much, selecting oprn in Rosetta worked. Very much apprecatied!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines