Highlighted

PNG saving error in ps 2018.

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

So essentially having not been on photoshop for a few months, I come ack to work, log on to photoshop and it looks somewhat different to what is used to look like. I tried to update my version but it is not compatible with my MAC ( which also won't let me update it for some reason another. I used to have no issue whatsoever saving files as PNG but suddenly am. I attempted to follow tutorials but since my version of photoshop is suddenly unfamilar to me I am really struggling to find any solution.

Any help would be incredibly appreciated at this point. The photo attached is what PS looks like when I open it up. Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 12.34.49.png

Topics

How to, Mac, Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PNG saving error in ps 2018.

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

So essentially having not been on photoshop for a few months, I come ack to work, log on to photoshop and it looks somewhat different to what is used to look like. I tried to update my version but it is not compatible with my MAC ( which also won't let me update it for some reason another. I used to have no issue whatsoever saving files as PNG but suddenly am. I attempted to follow tutorials but since my version of photoshop is suddenly unfamilar to me I am really struggling to find any solution.

Any help would be incredibly appreciated at this point. The photo attached is what PS looks like when I open it up. Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 12.34.49.png

Topics

How to, Mac, Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?