Highlighted

Polygonal Pattern within an image

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have the expertise to recreate some artwork for us?

I can send a file of what we need replicating, which im told was done in photoshop?

Anyone who can help, e-mail me on [email removed by moderator] and we can talk ££££

Cheers

Brian

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Polygonal Pattern within an image

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have the expertise to recreate some artwork for us?

I can send a file of what we need replicating, which im told was done in photoshop?

Anyone who can help, e-mail me on [email removed by moderator] and we can talk ££££

Cheers

Brian

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you not post the images or the part of the image you want to replicate? Do you have a problem with Patterns in Photoshop?

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,

Im new to this, I will post some images and close ups, and maybe, just maybe someone will know how to replicate it.

Many than

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to know how to do this in Photoshop, then you have come to the right place. Post example images and we will try to show you how on this forum.

If however, you are advertising for someone to do the work for you then I suggest you use Behance which is set up for that.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines